Ring Measurement Guide
There are two options to find out your ring size:
USE A RING TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE
To find your ring size, please download and print the conversion chart page. Please make sure the “Scale to fit” option is unchecked in the print dialogue box. Use a ruler to check that the scale corresponds to the scale on the page.
Have a ring ready that you wear on the same finger as the H.B. Finest ring you have selected. Engagement rings are traditionally worn on the ring finger of the left hand.
- Position the ring over the circles to determinate which one matches your size.
- The diameter should correspond exactly with the diameter of your ring.
- Please note that H.B. Finest uses European sizing, the number in gold corresponds to that specific size.
- If you hesitate between 2 sizes, choose the larger one.
Download this guide here
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
Finger size changes depending on the time of the day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Please have a tape measure handy or download the H.B. Finest tape measure
- Before printing the tape measure, make sure the “Scale to fit” option is unchecked in the print dialogue box.
- Wrap the tape measure around your finger, note the measurement and consult the H.B. Finest ring size table to determine your ring size.
- Please note for your order that H.B. Finest uses European sizing, that you can also find in the ring size table.
- If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger one.
*This is for REFERENCE only. H.B. Finest cannot be held responsible for any errors that occur as a result of using this ring size chart.
We are always here to help you.
Still got questions? Contact us!